Friday, September 28, 2012

mug rugs cup mats whatever you call them

more dump quilting. It is addictive! and so much I decided to make some mug rugs
here is a green and red combo...
and a blue and green many possibilities!

                                                               whats in your stash?

1 comment:

laurajane said...

Whatever they're called,they're lovely .We call them table mats....smallers ones are coasters..